During the prologue; once the house is reached.
1. Begin the prologue. Once you have the ability to walk around, follow the path to the house.
2. Grab the flashlight, turn on the radio, and run towards the "missing child" poster in front of the house (Note: the poster is located on a tree on the opposite side of the brick wall than the house).
3. Once the text "I should keep an eye out" appears on the screen, pause the game, and exit to the main menu.
4. Repeat the first two steps; but this time, when you run towards the poster, you should see a flash of static before being booted back to the main menu.
5. Select 'Start Game', and you should already be standing in front of the house, but the graphics are horribly distorted.
From there, follow the given instructions (For example, "find me" means wander through the house until the game states that you have completed the objective). Once the screen displays "You are dead", the game should restart normally. If you choose to follow the first two steps again, you can access the "level" again.