2. Go to the hospital and talk to the doctor. Say the place isn't that bad.
3. Leave. Go to the tower. Come back by way of wind crystal (dying doesn't work). Sell off any new possesions, because you need 4000 gold.
4. Return to the hospital and the doctor will jokingly ask if you are there to donate for a new hospital. Say you are. Give him the money.
5. Go to the tower again. Return by way of wind crystal.
6. Re-visit the hospital again and talk to the doctor. He'll thank you.
7. Go to the tower.
8. Upon your return, in the house just north of the hospital, you should see a blond girl (Cherrl) looking out the window. Talk to her. You'll frighten her (You Brute) and she'll drop her doll. Pick it up and give it to her. The rest is up to you.
2. Every time Fur says something try to be as polite as possible.
3. Buy her some gifts - it'll pay off in the end.
4. At some point your arch-rival will be talking to her and he will annoy her. Now she is ready for you!
Build a casino and go to the room with the big spinner. Bet a gold piece on blue. This can be tricky, but if you master this you will get unlimited money. Press X to jump when the blue goes out of sight on the right hand corner. Note: You may have to press a little before or after to get the correct timing.
Use the "More rare items" trick to get more of the Blue and Red Sands. These upgrade your swords and shields. Also use the trick to get more Wind and Water Stones. The Wind Stones will get you out of the tower and the Water Stones will fully restore your pets MP and HP. Remember to have a backup sword and shield in your safe in case you die in the tower.